BE A KOKEFEST VIP
AS A KOKEFEST VIP YOU'LL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING:
FRONT OF STAGE ACCESS
HAPPY HOUR DRINK SPECIALS
COMPLIMENTARY FOOD (WALKING FISH FRY & WALKING TACO BAR)
FRIDAY AT 5:30 THERE WILL BE A SPECIAL ACOUSTIC PERFORMANCE FROM MAX & HEATHER STALLING
BIG PRIVATE BAR (YES, THAT MEANS BIG AND WITH LOTS OF SERVERS!)
KOKE FM MERCHANDISE GIFT CARD
UNIQUE COMMEMORATIVE KOKE FM KOOZIE
LUXURY LOO (AIR CONDITIONED BATHROOM)
- TENTS, FANS AND SEATING
*LIMITED NUMBER OF 2 DAY VIP TICKETS AVAILABLE*
- Portable / Collapsible Chairs
- Strollers (VIP will only allow umbrella strollers)
- Clear Empty Water Bottles / Empty Camel Backs (Water Bottles Will Be Available For Purchase At KOKE-MART As Well)
- Personal Sized Umbrellas
- Large/Beach/Porch Umbrellas
- Pets (Service Dogs Allowed)
- Outside Food Or Drinks
- Professional Cameras / Recording Equipment
- Guns/Knives/Weapons Of ANY Kind
- Illegal Substances
- Drones Or Any Remote Flying Devices
- No Smoking
- Laptop Computers
- Vending Materials / Unauthorized Flyers
- Lasers Or Pointers
- Bad Attitudes
- ALL BAGS AND PERSONS WILL BE SEARCHED. ANY PROHIBITED ITEM THAT IS SURRENDERED TO SECURITY AT SEARCH POINTS WILL NOT BE RETURNED. KOKEFEST RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE THE FINAL DECISION ON ALLOWED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS WITHOUT NOTICE.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let's address the elephant in the room first.....WE WILL HAVE PLENTY OF FREE DRINKING WATER THIS YEAR! Water will also be available for purchase at food trucks and bars.
- Will tickets be available for purchase at the gate? Yes, if the event does not sell out before. All VIP must be purchased in advance.
- What happens if it rains? KOKEFEST is a rain or shine event. Your safety and security are a top priority. Our Safety Management team will work closely with local and regional officials, along with public safety partners to monitor inclement weather and to ensure a safe, secure and positive environment for all attendees, artists and staff.
- What time do gates open? Friday: 5PM Saturday: 3PM
- Are kids free? All Children 8 and above will be required to purchase a ticket.
- Will there be parking available on-site? Yes, we will have parking on-site and there will be shuttle service from two nearby parking lots. Please note: RVs and trailers will not be permitted.
- Can I leave my car parked overnight? We encourage you to plan ahead, including arranging a designated driver or safe ride home. If plans change, you decide to indulge in adult beverages, and must leave your car overnight- we ask that you pick it up before noon the following day.
- Will you accept credit cards? Yes, we will accept cash and credit and there will be an ATM available.
- Can I leave and come back? No, there will be no daily re-entry. Please plan accordingly and make sure you grab everything you may need for the day from your vehicle.
- Will there be food available? Yes, we will have a variety of food truck options with food available for purchase.
- Why did you move locations? We moved locations because the old location is now under construction and Hutto Park on Brushy Creek is much larger!
- Will there be shade? Yes, there will be shaded areas and a large shaded beer garden (and it's on the creek).
- Will there be ride share (Uber, Lyft) available? Yes, we will have a designated ride share drop off and pick up area.
Will I be searched? To ensure the safety of our KOKEFEST family, all vehicles, persons and property are subject to search at all times. Upon arrival, all patrons will undergo to a full airport style search, including bag searches and pat-downs. Failure to consent to a search will result in denial of entry or ejected from the event.
Will there be medical personnel on site? We will have medical staff on site for the entire duration of KOKEFEST. Upon arrival, please take note of the location of our clearly-marked medical tent should you need to stop by throughout the weekend. If you need medical assistance, contact the nearest security official, staff member, ambassador, or medical staff, or go to one of the on-site medical tents. If you’re not sure whether it’s an emergency or not, assume it is and get help immediately. All of our safety and medical staff are here to help you enjoy the festival and make it home safely.
Is KOKEFEST ADA accessible? We want to make sure that all music lovers have access to the KOKEFEST experience! The festival grounds are wheelchair accessible and ADA bathrooms are provided. Should you have any questions, please contact us via the form below.
What about my pet? KOKEFEST has a strict no-pet policy, with exceptions only for service animals as specified by federal and state law. Due to large-scale service animal fraud and for the safety of our patrons, staff, and other service animals, all animals which do not meet the legal standards will not be allowed into the festival grounds. All service animals must be registered at the entrance gates. Please note, dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support are not considered service animals by the ADA and and will not be allowed into KOKEFEST. For more info, visit www.ada.gov.
Can I bring my medications? Yes, medications are allowed into the festival as long as they comply with the following:
No over-the-counter medication is permitted unless in unopened, factory-sealed packaging.Prescription Medication can only be brought into the festival ground with the following:
- A valid photo id (See list of acceptable forms of identification)
- Medication must be in original prescription bottle, in-date, legible, with name corresponding to photo ID
- Only one type of medication per bottle (matching the description printed on bottle)
- Any prescription controlled substances may only be brought in quantities reasonable for your time at the festival.
- Unsure if your medication is a controlled substance? Check out a list here: http://bit.ly/DEAcontrolledsubstances
- No vitamins or supplements of any kind are permitted
If you are interested in sponsorship or would like to be a vendor please email kokefmaustin[at]gmail.com
KOKEFEST is proud to support the Austin Area Honor Flight
Hutto Park On Brushy Creek
1001 CR 137
For all questions, inquiries, and other info please fill out the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible! Thanks!
If you are interested in sponsorship or becoming a vendor please fill out the form and we'll contact you as soon as possible.
If you would like to volunteer to help at KOKEFEST, please fill out the form below!